Awards & Recognition
- ICCA 2009 – 9th International course on Carotid Angioplasty & other Cerebrovascular Interventions - Frankfurt, Germany - 2009
- SEOUL KOREA (Angioplasty Summit - TCTAP 2012) - 2012
- HONGKONG (HK STENT- CICF 2014) – 2014
- HONGKONG (HKSTENT- CICF 2015) - 2015
- HONGKONG (HKSTENT- CICF 2016) - 2016
(I was the only Indian & international teaching faculty who was awarded continually 3 years (2014, 2015 & 2016) in such a Prestigious International Conference name HK STENT which was held in HONG KONG as best case presenter)
- Best case award in Asia Pacific Vascular Society (APVS) conference in New Delhi - 2016
- Consolation prize in Malaysia live conference in year - 2006
- AIIMS Championship (Pulse)” College Color of Badminton” in 1985-86, Amritsar, Punjab.
- Kasturba Medical College “Medical Quiz” – 1st Prize – 1992, Manipal, Karnataka.
- Nursing Home Doctors Association (Regd.) “ Award of Honour ” as a Guest Lecture on “ Chest pain & its Management ” – 24th June 2006, Hoshiarpur, Punjab.
- Rotary Roopnagar “Appreciation of the Invaluable Services and Cooperation” - 26th may 1996 Roopnagar (PUNJAB)
- Management & Industrial Development Institute (MIDI) “Appreciation of Devoted & Invaluable Services rendered to the Medical World” 2001 - Jalandhar (PUNJAB)
- Indian Medical Association “Testimonial of Sincere Appreciation" as “Honour of Distinguished Service” 1st Aug 2004, Amritsar (PUNJAB)
- Management & Industrial Development Institute (MIDI) “Appreciation of Devoted & Invaluable Services Rendered to the Medical World” 27th March 2004, Jalandhar (PUNJAB)
- Dainik Jagran Punjab de No.1 nominee under “SHAN-E-PUNJAB” 2009 - Jalandhar, (PUNJAB)
- Presented Young Achiever Award by Citizen’s Welfare and Protection Council, Jalandhar (PUNJAB) - 2009
- Award for “BUSINESS ACHIEVERS OF THE NORTH-II” (North India) by THE TIMES GROUP in Year 2010-2011
- Award of Honour presented by Indian Medical Association, Jalandhar 2012
- Award for “GEM OF INDIA” on the occasion of 76th National Seminar on “INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENTS & NATION BUILDING” January 2015 - Mumbai (INDIA)
- “TIMES HEALTHCARE PIONEERS” awarded by THE TIMES GROUP for North India - 2013
- Award for “GLOBAL HEALTHCARE EXCELLENCE AWARD” in 2014
- Recommended for Indian’s most prestigious award “PADHAMSHREE” in 2009
- "PRIDE OF INDIA" Award by Hon'ble Smt. Sheila Dixit former governor of Kerala on 24th April, 2016 at New Delhi (INDIA) by Citizens Integration Peace Society (Regd.)
- Award of Honour presented by Jalandhar Cardiology & Echo Forum
- Indian award for excellence by CH. Randhir Singh Hon’ble Former Governor of Sikkim at a seminar on “Global Brotherhood & Peace” at New Delhi on 17 Dec. 2016.